So.. my family went on vacation and I opted to stay home.. and my father gave me $300 basically for whatever I wanted or needed.. sooooo..
I'm going to see how much I can gain by eating the stuff I want.. not the stuff that my parents want.. haha.. my scale says I'm about 158 lbs now.. so let's see where I can get by the end of this week. :D
I've bought a wifebeater.. actually a pack of three.. all mediums. (LINKEH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqP7mnWhTFk )
And I got 10 lbs of weight gain powder.. well.. two five pounders.. reason being is that they were on sale.. haha.. but it's 820 calories a serving so imma take that every night before I go to bed. I went grocery shopping and bought pizzas, ice cream, chips and dip.. yeah..
It's going to be intense. And I'll make a comparison video this Saturday. ^^ I already feel bigger though.. haha.. my gut's starting to sit in my lap now..
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

goood luck buddy! eat well!
ReplyDeleteLooks great - nicely rounding out, in and out of the wifebeater! (What does it look like if the wifebeater's wet, so it clings? - just a thought...)
ReplyDeletekeep going, i was your size about a year and ahalf ago and i can tell you it feels awesome to have a big gut (my size on my blog)
ReplyDelete