Yes.. hairy.. as in I have to shave my stomach and chest every other day because.. well.. it's just a huge insecurity to be hairier than your 44 year old father and you're only 16.. >_<>_< it's only my stomach and chest that bother me.
But..
On a more positive note.. I've grown? :O
Granted, the scale still says 164, but I cannot fit into the black pants I was wearing for my pictures in the last post. I guess the muscle's swapping for fat.. but.. wow.. I can't believe how muscular I was if that's the case haha..
>_< Help?
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Some guys are just hairy, its just the way it goes. Nothing to be embarrased about.
ReplyDeleteIf you shave, leave a 'trail' - the line of hair from you belly button going south.....very sexy!
Shows the curvature of your body off better too.
Here's to when you don't fit in the next size of jeans up.....